3rd Shift Alarm Dispatcher
- Dispatch burglar and fire alarms for residential and commercial customers.
- Communicate with Police and Fire dispatch centers i.e. relaying address, alarm type and special instructions to effectively aid in the response to the alarm.
- Work closely with the technical service department by relaying issues customers are experiencing to ensure a prompt resolution.
- Contacts individuals to inform them of alarm-related issues and keep customer contact information up-to-date.
- Clerical duties include: faxing, processing incoming and outgoing mail, scanning and emailing documents, filing
- Assist other departments with tasks such as researching customer records and generating reports.
- Answers incoming phone calls and takes messages from customers.
Job Type: Full-time